Zimmermann Krogh posted an update 9 months, 2 weeks ago
Your basement, if you have one, might hold all sorts of feng shui secrets. Which is because everything below your feet resonates with your past. So you might say, it really is how it’s, or, it is what it continues to be, and it cannot be changed. However, what really matters is the place where you feel over it, and how your memories affect your current state of mind. So here it is, organize your past and happily go forward in the present and the future. But what as we don’t have a basement as most of us don’t in Florida? Then your storage pod, or closet, or shed, or whatever you use and also hardwearing . hidden treasures, can be your next target for any thorough feng shui assessment.
These pods and stashes symbolize your past and your subconscious mind as Karen Kingston indicates in "Clear Your Clutter With Feng Shui." A cluttered basement, she says, "symbolizes issues in the past not dealt with." Oh and, she asks "is your heaviest junk inside the basement? And just how long has it already been through it?"
Now you know what’s at stake, let’s make your script for organizing your neglected junk and so clear your way to return.
• Ensure that the door on your stash opens fully and easily.
• If the door squeaks and creaks, oil the hinges.
• If the lock is rusted, put it back with an all new one.
• Haul everything out.
• Clear spider webs and mud and clean the area.
• Spray using a 50/50 vinegar water solution. Spiders detest vinegar.
• When the air is musty and damp, purchase a dehumidifier and empty it regularly.
• Take into account the bagua while you sort through the only thing you cannot do without.
• Financial files and tax records that must remain seven years could go into the wealth corner, designated as wealth accumulation.
• Luggage, for straightforward access, can be in front, about the right, within the travel-related sector in the bagua.
• Academic records or old books should go to the wisdom/knowledge area.
• For preservation of important treasures, plastic storage bins are best. They come in all sizes and so are easily stackable.
• Label bins and boxes, clearly marking contents and dates.
• Make sure there’s adequate light, or else, switch the signal from a brighter bulb.
• Try and have a very clear area in the very front, the intense hall in feng shui, where beneficial qi accumulate and produce all the best.
Since they will be usually underground, basements resonate with the earth element. Plus significant correlation, look for that individuals with strong earth of their element profile will often be pack rats or collectors. Thus, to counteract a sense being stuck previously, fire or wood can be included with create rising energy. Your storage boxes, by way of example, might be red or green.
If it is all done and arranged with single handed access and visibility, some surprising insights might surface that could only be taken care of with hindsight and adequate distance. Looking back, you could have an improved understanding of your own personal history and how we are near your existing position in life. And, perhaps you’ll find the quantity of there’s to be happy with and just what all you’ve got accomplished.
For more details about thay phong thuy see this useful web page.